Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Finding Home in Portland


Somebody asked me: If you could live in any city in the world, where would you live?

I love these kinds of questions, any excuse to dream my life...and began thinking of the most outrageous and interesting places where I could imagine myself living. Mumbai, Lisbon, Amsterdam? I'm not sure. Copenhagen? Definitely. What about closer to home: St. Paul, Raleigh, Austin, Boulder? Maybe.

But, to my surprise, I realized I already am living in the place that I most want to be: Portland, Oregon. There isn't any other city I'd want to live in. I chose it on purpose and love my decision.

This blog will tell you why you want to live in Portland, too.

And when you move here, I will help you find a home. Not just somewhere to live, a place to crash, a house, the address at which you park your stuff. But a home. Which means: a neighborhood, a community, a place to truly put down roots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment